Sunday, August 31, 2008

withdrawals

I am seriously going through some withdrawals. every night at work i get onto one of my on line loops. http://www.gymbofriends.com/ EVERY NIGHT. there is a group of ladies on there that i chat with every night. but the site is down tonight. no late night chat, no perusing the bst boards, no reading posts, nothing...... i am DYING a slow painful death... come one my readers who are members of GF. can you feel it? I know you can! i love that group- love the chats, love the posts..{even the drama llama ones that i read with great interest but very rarley post on because well i just dont have the balls.}. and well lets face it. I love the clothes. it didn't start out that way. I started out as a gymboree hater. now I am addicted. Its sad w hen your husband calls you into your sons room to look at the pants he has piled on to their beds that would clothe a small world country. or when you look in their combined closet and see at the least 40 crazy wild button down print shirts. in the realm of gymboree addicts I am not that bad. I am good. I buy markdowns, sales , coupons ect. never full price. never. ever. ever. if you look at pics of other peoples closests they have the matching purse from every line. we don't. we have our faves. they get used... thouroughly- if not they get resold. we wear our clothes multiple many times- until they are worn out. i am not the type to buy have them wear it once or have so many clothes that nothing gets repeated. i am not that bad. but i definatley have my fave outfits.
however, jadyn did remark to her dad when he showed me the boys pants... daddy come look at my closet.... i have enough clothes for the next 3million years.
lord help me....

No comments: