Monday, September 1, 2008

the "LABOR" day

playing along with www.rocksinmydryer.net tonight. otherwise known as rocks in my dryer. although I am still new and have no idea how to do links.


How long were your labors?
Kidlet #1 {Jadyn} 23 hrs and 43 minutes... and yes she is reminded of it and yes she is still "laborious " to this day!!!
Kidlet #2 {patrick} emergency c section from time of cut to time of him being out 7 minutes. crying as soon as he came out of the womb. my little 32 weeker....
kidlet #3 {wyatt} hr long c section- i should have known when the spinal wore off during the section that he was going to be my heathen. he just couldn't make anything easy could he?

How did you know you were in labor?
with kidlet #1 my water broke- went to the hospital and 8 am the next day had not gone any further and had to be induced.
kidlet #2 emergency c section at 32 weeks not planned.
kidlet #3 tried to come every stinking day from 31 weeks on. many trips to the hospital to get labor stopped0- spinal wore off half way through the section i should have known he would be my trouble maker. the OB swore he was screaming before he came out... hasn't stopped.


Where did you deliver?
Jadyn was born at Mary Washington Hospital. both the boys were born at loudoun hospital in leesburg. best OB ever!

Drugs?
well stupidly with kidlet #1 i waited until I had been in labor for 17 hrs before I finally got one... stupid me lol.
Both the boys were spinals due to a section.

C-section?
kidlet #1 was a vag- both the boys were sections.


Who delivered?
kidlet #1 was delivered by a NP at MWH. I don't remember to this day what she looked like- although I do remember that there was a little boy in the next room who had been delivered a few minutes earlier whose name was also Jaiden {obviously spelled different from MY Jadyn and obviously they "hear" what we were naming ours and got all jealous and copied lmao}
Kidlet #2 and #3 were both delivered by my ob in +Loudoun County Dr. Neil Foster. best OB ever... and not to shabby looking either!!!!!

1 comment:

Kama said...

Sounds like pretty interesting births!! I am due in less than 4 weeks, so I've enjoyed (mostly) reading the stories of everyone from RIMD. My friends are also giving me some advice on our blog thanks to "labor" day. Thanks for sharing!!