Monday, August 4, 2008

ugh......................

I am so bad at posting....... i always think I have to have something profound to say or write... and then I never post. but I am trying to stop that and start journaling every day.
We didnt' do much this weekend- I was beat from working last week- so Saturday really, we just vegged. took a family trip to the grocery store- usually I do that alone when the kids are asleep but I decided we would all go, let Jadyn wear her new glasses and man the calculator to help keep me within budget. my goal was 100 for the week and we made it out in 118.06 so i was pretty darn proud of myself and Jadyn really enjoyed helping with the calculator and managing the coupons and helping mommy spot deals. the boys were just happy to be out. Darold had gone fishing on Friday so saturday was my "self appointed" family day. So after that the kids just kind of napped and Jadyn went out to play with her friends.we had Long John Silvers for dinner. which was a big treat for the kiddos and the boys loved the battered shrimp! our neighbors littlest boy was hit by a car on Saturday night {nothing major but it did require a trip to the ER }so we had the oldest overnight and the kids had a blast. they all slept in this am. today I took the kids to the pool after Darold left for work and they had such a good time that they tuckered out.the boys were sound asleep at 6 and wouldn't wake up for anything and I opted to let them sleep. Jadyn wasn't far after- and then Mommy went to bed since Mommy had to work tonight.
not much in store this week. today is going to be an at home day, catching up on cleaning, laundry and working on j's reading packet for school. I keep saying I am going to post some pics on here.. this week I promise!!!!!

No comments: