Friday, August 22, 2008

some things I never thought I would say

Ok so I have seen this in alot of blogs, and in some mommy loops I am a part of so here is Chrissi's own version of

Things I never thought I would say.......


No.. you MAY not jump off the bed. counting down from 5,4,3,2,1 BLASTOFF does NOT mean you are a rocket ship.

No... your Nike shoes are NOT power boosters... I don't care WHAT you think that swoosh means, you can not fly.

No> the piggy does NOT need to eat your hot dog {the guinea pig} CERTAINLY not after you have eaten off of it, and please please please for the love of god do not take a bite AFTER you have fed said piggy a bite of your hot dog.

Wy- I promise promise promise baby- you can't fit INTO the piggy's cage, nor does he want you there.
J- I swear piggy can not sleep with you and I swear on all that is holy if I find you trying to "sneak "him into your bed again... I may lose it.

The top bunk WAS NOT p ut there for you to jump off of. I know it looks tempting.,.. please there is nothing at the bottom to break your fall.

BOYS~ there is an indoor voice... i know that you dont think there is.. really mommy wouldn't lie to you... there is. LETS TRY IT.

Yes- there is a Santa, no mommy isn't lying... yes your friend is wrong. I promise there is one. and NO he wont come if you put that darn piggy in your bed again.

wy- you have GOT to stop singing Whiskey out the bottle.. yes we know kid rock well he ROCKs... but nanny and pawpaw might not like it if you sing that song to them... and while we are at it can you stop saying dammit too?????

oh and patrick... can we stop peeing out the back door? I know when you are int he basement its tempting.. .darn it I WISH I could pee out the back door. its just not... well lets just not do it anymore shall we?

Jadyn- you are NOT getting married in first grade, nor are you having 8 kids in 2nd grade. its not going to happen sister friend! if daddy has his way it will NEVER happen. oh and NO you may not call your little "boyfriend" on the phone... STOP ASKING,



ok so I never thought I would be a mommy- never thought I wanted to be a mommy- I was just a little country party girl. never thought I would find the right guy and get married. much less have 3 kiddos....... but here i am 10 years and 3 kiddos later and saying things that honest to goodness I have to laugh at half the time. I love my life though........

No comments: