Saturday, August 30, 2008

dear Mcdonalds

Dear McDonalds:

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for helping me get fat...... no seriously I GET that it is my own darn fault, for eating your deliously greasy food, that its my own damn fault that I can't stay way. but Why oh Why does it have to taste so good?
I know the minute I eat it I am going to RUN... literally run.. I am not kidding folks- every time I eat it I go running for the bathroom and tell my dear husband, "DONT EVER LET ME EAT THIS CRAP AGAIN"
to which he laughs and says.. "ok yeah right. so the next time you ask me to go get you a #1 with a sweet tea I should just say no? ummm ok Chrissi I value my life."
Seriously its bad. I can 't even go t hrough the drive through with the pretense of JUST getting a sweet tea. I have to then get either a big mac or a double cheeseburger and who can resist the fries?
I have a serious love /hate relationship with Mcdonalds. maybe if i tell myself I am allergic to Big Macs I will be able to stay away?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Found your blog searching for other WV bloggers :) I have the same feelings about Mcdonalds! I am ADDICTED to Sweet Tea there! OH MY!! I blame it for my extra 10lbs I have put on! lol Great letter!