Monday, August 18, 2008

tomorrow i start school....

and needless to say i am TERRIFIED. I will be finishing for my RN. I have been out of school for 2 years. I graduated from LPN school in June of 06 right after Wyatt was born. I had ever intention of starting back right then. but I was exhausted, I had had the boys 15 months apart and neither pregnancy had been particuriclay great, so i needed a break. I went to work full time at a family practice in leesburg,VA and then last fall went to work midnights at the VA hospital. now its finally time to go back to school. the money killed me. almost 800.00 for tuitiona nd books this semester out of pocket since i am not eligible to apply for aid through the VA until NEXT month. so if anyone wants to contribute to my college fund my address is....... just kidding just kidding.... it will be so worth it in the end.. its just getting to the end that is scaring me........

No comments: