Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Countdown to Greys.......

yes. I am one of THOSE. one of those GIRLS who counts down to the season premiere. I have to work tomorrow night, so I am giving up my night time nap. thats right. girl giving up her sleep to watch McDreamy. because HELLOOOOOOO who wouldn't give up sleep for Mcdreamy? or Mcsteamy for that matter? its all just Mclicious!!!!!!! I will sleep until noon tomorrow after I get home and get my stuff done in the afternoon. its going to be a dreary rainy day- supposed to be my first night of dissection in lab tomorrow night. {cat, in case your interested}. and then I normally go to bed at 8 after the kids go to bed. {ideal yes. always happens? no.} and I sleep for another 2-3 hrs before the D-man comes home and wakes me up for work. and I should be concentrating on other more important things, like organizing my yard sale. {fyi- its supposed to rain on friday. just friggin great} or paying bills, or cleaning, organzing my boys closets- since J's is done and my boys are over loaded. {d says its a borderline obsession. I say he's crazy. who ya gonna beleive?} or even studying, or preparing craft ideas for J's Fall party of which I am in charge of. but nooooo all I will be doing tomorrow night at 8 pm sharp is plunking my fat ass infront of that TV.ok well not in front of the TV. I can tell you where I will be. in the middle of my bed, covered up with some popcorn and a drink . J will be on onside because she too loves ugly betty and grey's and the boys will be on the other. the boys will blissfully fall asleep. and somewhere half way through ugly betty J will fall asleep. and leave Mcdreamy to me, myself and I. I am so excited I can't stand it. seriously. seriously. I even have thought about buying the seriously mug off the myspace page. seriously. I am such a geeky grey's fan its not funny . any thoughts on whats going to happen this season? i have seen the previews. we have all seen Rose say shes pregnant. however there is supposedly going to be a bad accident first episode. with Derek. and I am thinking its a dream. come on guys share in my obsession. seriously, because its what Jesus would freakin do!
ok so lets dance it out...................................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm one of those girls too lol THANK GOD It was a dream. Grey's would NOT be the same without McDreamy or McSteamy!! They make the show!! Were you happy with the season premiere?? I LOVED it!