Friday, September 19, 2008

overflowing in webkinz land.......

help me, help me I am drowning....... oh wait let me just pull the webkinz off my face so I can breathe... whew thats better!!! Anyone else's house inundated with webkinz? bully the bullfrog? or fluffy the cat, or sally the polar bear? or how about Austin the reindeer? I could go on and on and on.... and on . and on. literally. it never stops. ESP when my 3 yr old sees that sissy have the monkey and we LOVE monkeys so of course he had to get a monkey- or at valentines day when Jadyn got the love frog- the 2 boys HAD to have frogs. it was a mess- so off to walmart mommy went to try and find some stuffed frogs to make the boys happy. we love webkinz in our house. and thats an understatment. seriously. hours upon hours are spent on the computers doing our garden, playing games and the boys are content just to watch sissy play webkinz, watch the frog jump on the trampoline and you should hear patrick SCREECH when Sissy feeds his monkey, or makes his monkey play. its like the best thing. Ever.
so exscuse me whilst I am off to play in webkinz land..... seriously. I am.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have heard of these things but haven't gotten to experience them yet. Hopefully my daughter doesn't find out lol.