Wednesday, April 8, 2009

What is it called in your house??

you know....S.E.X. what do you call it?

In our house we have always snuck around the word. Not really snuck around it, but we just don't say it. Not that I am embarressed by the word by any means. SEX SEX SEX. I love the word, I love the act. period. We just have kids that repeat Every. Darn. Word. That. We. Say. So we have always just said "you wanna have you know what?" and we always knew what it meant.
we have to plan it. I know it sounds stupid, but I work midnights, and I go to school full time, and the D-man works second shift. so we don't see each other often during the week. so we always plan ahead.
ME: I am off tomorrow night- wanna have you know what?
D: sure.

until a few months ago.......

When I slyly said to the D-man, you wanna have you know what tonight? Patrick my smart little 4 yr old said "WHAT are we having PIZZA tonight? Jadyn Wyatt we are having PIZZA tonight... mommy said so!"
I said Patrick what makes you think we are having pizza?
he said "well, you said you know what and that means pizza night."

So sex officially has a new name in our house. its....

PIZZA. and its a running joke in my house, and my bf's house.

whats it called in your house?

No comments: