Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Wyatt


My little baby turned 3 on Easter Sunday. 3. sniff..sniff..... Happy Birthday to Wyatt Vaughn Fryor.

Truley, he is our "surprise" baby. As I am sure many, many babies are. When I was pregnant with Patrick, I had so many issues and health problems, that when they did my emergency C-Section at 30 1/2 weeks, the doctor really recommended that we have no more children. that my body just couldn't handle it. so we were done. there wasn't enough time to sign a consent for a tubal during the time they were delivering Patrick, and to be honest I probably wouldn't have signed it. I had a really hard time signing it when I had Wyatt. but we were done. we said it, so it must have been true right?

Fast forward 5 months. Smartie pants Chrissi the nurse was sure that since I was breastfeeding, I wasn't going to get pregnant. because didn't I JUST learn in nursing school that this was the way that many people in the middle east used natural birth control? by breast feeding? imagine that..... at 5 months of age Patrick was about to be come a big brother. When he was 15 months old I had his little brother. what a day. little Wyatt was here and has changed our lives forever.

He has been our little spitfire, our devil, our child of no fear since the day he was born. he is the one that will throw anyone he can under the bus, the one we find at the top of the shelves throwing candy to the other two, the one who last year jumped off the top of the bleachers and got a concussion. yup he is our ball of fire and you know what we wouldnt change a darn thing.

we are however, done. a tubal ligation took care of that.
So heres to you my little man, my little Wyatt Vaughn {who by the way my mom got to pick his first name, and his middle name is my mom's middle name.} Happy 3rd birthday, mommy love love loves you,,,,,,tooty pooty.

No comments: