Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Ok Ok I'll admit it...

I have slacked. big time. in blogging. I don't know why, can't explain it. My schedule just has become hectic and its been hard for me to get myself on my computer much less to blog. This is the girl that several months ago, the D-man made my nice purple laptop talk to me "Chrissi where have you been, you haven't touched me in 12 hrs" and now, on my nights off I am lucky to get on and check my email. But to be fair, my email is NEVER untouched, nor is my facebook as they are both on my black berry. lazy Chrissi.

But today after some hard news from a friend, I got on and just did my 2 little blogs and felt better. Almost, as t hough it is therapeutic. like a journal for me. So I vowed to myself that I won't slack again. I promise.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No more slacking lol :) I understand though. I sometimes feel good when I avoid my laptop, but it is very therapeutic. Can't wait for more from you.

THE FRYOR CLAN said...

well you will hear more from me this week. between easter, wyatts third birthday ON easter and Patricks surgery today I have tons of pics to post and much to blog about. I am working till 6 am this morning and then off to sleep and then i will do it i promise!