Thursday, December 11, 2008

on vacation from school....

WHEW! I finally finished this semester. Anatomy I and Lab are done as well as Soc. I am done I need a break. a little disheartned that they screwed up having me take my placement tests which should have been done FIRST, and now I can't enroll in the math pre req I need to be enrolled in by spring semester to apply for the RN program. so I basically have to push everything back a semester. take 2 non credit math courses over the summer and my english and have everything done by NEXT spring to apply next spring.
talk about a pain. in. the. ass.

LITERALLY. I am over it. I wanted to quit, not go back, finito... done.
but the D-man says I have to keep on keeping on... I will hate myself if I don't. and after all what is a minor set back...............

ok so here chrissi goes..... keepin on... keepin on...

2 comments:

BoldAsLove said...

good, stay in school. I know all too well about the school messing it up so they get another semester of your money.

Anonymous said...

He is right! Keep pushing! You will be done before you know it!