Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Finals.....

So I will admit . I have been a bad blogger blogger blogger.......... This semester has been bad for me. {and looks like its only going to get worse....................} I got Mono half way through the semester, and then ended up in the Hospital for 12 hrs getting IV fluids and antibiotics as I ended up with bronchitis on top of that due to my dumbass not taking care of myself.... i know , i know, nurses know better. I KNOW BETTER. but I kept going to work, didn't take the time off like I was supposed to and well got really really sick and ended up off work for 4 days anyway.

Finals are upon us... its been crazy, I am not ready and at midterms had a B average. I think I still have that B or VERY close to it. so I am not too too worried. My lab class has been awesome, we dissected a cat, a sheeps brain, a cow's eye, and a deer heart. I love the dissection portion of class. I can't WAIT to start clinicals again, that was the best part of nursing school when I was in LPN school. I lived for clinical days.

Christmas shopping is ALMOST done. I braved black friday... that will be another post. UGh it was bad. I hvae 2 more presents to buy the kids the boys are going to get a Fisher price DVD player if my darn bonus goes in on the 12th like its supposed to.... so letttttts gooooooo bonuses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I promise my faithful few.,,,, I will start blogging more and more. you will be tired of hearing from me!

3 comments:

BoldAsLove said...

I'm glad someone else loves all the blood and guts of it all :D

BoldAsLove said...

and by all of it I mean dissection haha

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are doing ok. I got Mono a few years back from running myself down. Glad you feel better and are back to blogging.