Monday, October 12, 2009

mourning the loss with another mommy.... and blissfully thankful

Today, I am saddened. A friend on a board I am on, a blog that I follow {and one of my followers as well} lost her husband late last week- her best friend and her soulmate. The father of her children. She is so young, and is now a Widow, and now a single mother of 4.

I can't even begin to fathom the depth of her loss, or her children's loss, but in this moment I am blissfully thankful for my hubster- and as I posted on facebook this weekend, everything I was irritated about 2 days ago, a week ago, hell a month ago is forgotten. All is forgiven. he was telling me just this am about a near head on accident he almost had on the mountain and all at once I was terrified. He kept saying "Chrissi, it wasn't my fault" well that is not any consolation if hes not here..... Well thank you but it wasn't HIS fault..... that wouldn't make him any less gone. and I am just not strong enough to raise the kids on my own without him. This I know.......

So for today if everyone could just say a prayer for Joanna and her family....... here is her blog... her husband's is also on my blog roll... Barry the Blade as I have been reading his blogs for awhile as well.......

http://sixbendersandadog.blogspot.com/


take care, and hug your loved ones tight today!

No comments: