Saturday, October 31, 2009

another sad week...

This week has been a hard week. A person I went to highschool with, have known for most of my life, and ran in the fire department with him, his brother and his dad was killed in Afghanistan last Tuesday. His father, Jeff passed away in 2003. You may have seen it on the news, he was one of 3 DEA agents killed in Afghanistan when their helicopters crashed. His name was Chad Michael and he was 30 yrs old. He is a true HERO. He is the type of man that I will teach my children about.
Rest In Peace Chad, may the angels light your way to heaven where you surely belong, I hope that you are reunited with your dad. Look down on us and smile knowing how much we love you and honor you. You are a true American Hero and we will honor your memory forever. You are the hero I will teach my children about and honor. Know that your sacrifice will never be forgotten.

No comments: