Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I hate body flow.......

seriously. So my friend has been going and she loves it. burns 600 calories a class. I have avoided the gym for a few weeks because despite my 17 lb weight loss I still feel like the Big. Fat.Loser. in the gym. So I have been doing my elipitcal at home, my wii fit{and to be honest avoiding the wii fit because to be fair. it tells me i am obese. thats not nice dude.} and hopeing for a miracle, because when I am skinny and all I can go to the gym right? hahaha. yeah. right. I know I need the gym. I KNOW THAT.

So yesterday my good friend Gooch says to me- "lets flow at 1030 tomorrow morning". yeah. sure. I can do that. So I dig out my yoga mat that my mommy bought me for Xmas and went. I got there, spread my mat out and the instructor started out with "this is the new body flow series, enjoy" then they started the new moves, and the trees, and the willows, and the pelvis lifts. I thought my right hip would pop out of socket. OUT. OF. SOCKET. I could do the trees {kinda.....first position only to be fair} the willow, the leg lifts ect. but the pelvis lifts? FORGET it! so after class and meditiation I packed up my bag and skipped out of the gym to pick my boys up. and then....made plans for sundays class.

1 comment:

BoldAsLove said...

Way to go with the weight loss! You are definitely inspiring me :)