Tuesday, July 29, 2008

life is good!

Amid all the people complaining about the economy, gas prices and money crunches, which yes do suck... I decided to post a uplifting blog for once. Yes, the money crunch has hit us, as well as the gas prices... but I am thankful for so so much.
I am thankful that Darold and I both have jobs- one of us or both of us could be out of work completley- so I am thankful we both have secure jobs. I am so thankful for each of my kiddos- each coming into this world under different circumstances and each with their different personalities.
Life is good... I have one boy potty trained, another on his way, a girl who thinks I am her best friend in the entire world and swears nothing will ever change it, getting ready to go into first grade and take on the world. 2 boys who still think its the coolest thing ever to hug and kiss their mommy like there is no tomorrow and a patrick who starts preschool in a month. and so blessed that our little preemie is here at all to start preschool!
thankful that wy is growing like the sprout he is and on his way to being my class clown, thankful that I know Jadyn is going to change the world someday.
money is not great, but we are blessed in so many other way- we have food on the table we have love inour home and in our family... what more could you ask for?

No comments: