Friday, July 4, 2008

its been a hectic week...

and I am beat! We have only been to the pool twice this week but we stayed the entire time they were open, and the kids came home beat! we all have had our share of sun and are tan! it has been fun but I sure am ready for my trip to Wisconsin on the 17th! its Darold and I and the kids and my sister and niece{who is coming next week to spend a few days with us!! can't wait!} we love going.. its a long drive {22 hrs} but well worth it. and my niece Emilie is getting named this year. next summer Jadyn and I will have a combined naming ceremony. i am so excited to be teaching my kids part of their heritage and having them growing up being able to go out and dance inthe powow! jadyn will dance grand entry again this year and if their outfits are done so will the boys.it will be FANTASTIC! other than that we don't have any real summer plans. we want to do the national zoo in the fall and we really want to take the kids to the aquariaum and the crayola crayon factory- as well as a few places around here. the kids are having a blast this summer!

No comments: