Thursday, October 23, 2008

where fore art thou?

I know I know for all you ummmm 3 people... yeah 3 maybe thats being optimistic. so for anyone who watches my blogs...besides me. I know its been a few weeks,,,,, I got out of the blog attitude and just couldn't bring myself to blog.
Oh sure, I had tons of ideas, tons of funny things and stories, and several family trips to blog about, make fun of, post pictures, a d-man to make fun. all of which were nicely written and I promise were HYSTERICAL. they were all just blogged into my head. and never made it here. I am back and will be back to blogging more often though.

oh and for anyone else that cares...midterm grades came out this week. Chrissi is Rockin it out with a B average!
Well I am off I hvae had 2 sick kiddos this week and now I am sick and just need to go home from work in a few hrs and go blissfully to bed.
night all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am checking and following :) I understand about having them in your head and never getting to write them down. I do that all the time! I will keep checking back! :)