Wednesday, June 25, 2008

GREETINGS FROM THE WORLD OF FRYOR'S

Well hello, my name is Chrissi and this is my first attempt at blogging. i thought this was a good way for me to stay connected, vent and among other things earn little bit of extra cash through payperpost!!!
I am 31 years old, and I am a full time working, but stay at home mommy, does that make any sense at all? If you lived in our chaotic world it would haha~I currently work full time midnights as a Nurse {LPN, but soon to be back in school full time to finish my RN} and my husband Darold works full time second shift. so that puts one of us at home at all times so that our kids no longer need to go to daycare. it has enabled me to do more things with my daughters kindergarten class this past year, be a room mommy and get lots of mommy time with my boys!
We are the proud parents of 4 kids. My stepson Cory is 14, and our three kids Jadyn who is 6 {going on 30} and my boys Patrick and Wyatt who are 3 1/2 and 2. there are 15 months between them and the differences in them are night and day!
We live in the eastern panhandle of WV and although its not where we want to stay... for right now its home.
Thanks for taking the time to read my silly little intro.......

No comments: